Tuesday, June 08, 2004

The copier guy……

My ex-wife called tonight. She just wanted to talk. We talked about her work as always and how stressful it is. I tried my best to let her know that she is lucky to have a job.

She then started in on the copier guy. I got jealous.

“He is so cute and everyone at the library is rooting for me.” She replied.

“Great!” I said apprehensively.

“I was hoping he would come back today but he didn’t.” she replied.

By this time I was ready to get off the phone. I have never flaunted my encounters with Alaine with her. It hurt my feelings. She was trying to hurt me. I didn’t take the bait though.

“Well, let me run Rach.” I said.

“I am sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you about the copier guy.” She replied.

I thought to myself, “Yeah, right!” but I kept it to myself.

“I will talk to you later doll. I am tired and need to rest.” I replied.

“Okay doll, I didn’t mean to upset you. I promise. I will talk to you later.” She replied.

“Yeah, right!” I thought to myself again. That’s a bunch of bullshit. She wanted to flaunt it in front of me.

“Good night and good bye Rach. I need to run.” I replied.

She can sleep with the President as long as I don’t hear about it. I do not want to know and I would appreciate her not telling me. What is said is best left alone and not told. I do not flaunt me and Alaine’s adventures in front of her. I am very private about it.

No comments: