Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Ordinary day...

Today has been an ordinary day. I went physical therapy and made it through another torture session. My arm is doing much better though. They hooked me up to a machine that had electrodes connected to muscles. It was the weirdest sensation but felt good. I then went by my father’s store and fixed his cash register. It was not computing tax so I re-programmed it to take out an 8 percent tax. He and Judy were happy to have both registers up and running.

Alaine called and I am going to choir practice with her tonight at her church. I look forward to this and us spending some time together.

Well, I will close. Sorry I don’t have much to say today and what I did was not interesting. I am glad it has been an uninteresting day. Good bye till later and be well.

No comments: