Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Sweet bliss…..

Not all things on the Andrew’s blog are morose. I have good moments as well. I have had a tough go of things lately and it’s nice to have a respite.

Alaine came over tonight. For those of you just reading, Alaine has a disability as well and is on SSDI. She understands me and I understand her. We have connected and feel we can trust each other with our most intimate details. I met her online of all places and she has become a fast friend and my lover.

We sat on my couch for awhile and just talked. I brushed her hair out of her eyes and told her about my day. It is so nice to have someone to talk to that is real and understands.

“How was your day?” She asked.

“Not so good doll. I have had a tough time.” I replied.

“Well, it is better now that I am here right?” She said while laughing and giggling.

We were being silly.

“Oh, you are a stinker I cried out!!!!” while I laughed as well and did my best impression of my father tickling me as a child.

She screamed with glee.

“You are a silly billy!!!” I cried out and tickled her some more.

By this time she was crying with laughter and I was as well.

Oh such sweet laughter. It was a joy and needed thing. I miss you so much and when I find you I cherish you. May you all find laughter in your life every day.

Grumpy is signing out. I’ve got business to take care of. :^)

No comments: