Thursday, June 17, 2004

Golden Teeth…..

Well that’s what it feels like after how much this has cost. I will say again, take care of your teeth folks. Yes, I had a dentist visit. They made upper and lower impressions for a bridge that goes in next week. Total cost = $845 bucks. I think and I am going to lie on the bed and sob. :P I will be paying for these teeth for years. I will have dentures by the time I get my current teeth paid for. Oh well, they sure as hell look better and it’s nice to live without pain for a change. I can drink cold water and not wince. Thanks, Dr. Etherton.

At first, I didn’t want to go to the dentist because I was embarrassed about the condition of my teeth. I realize now that he didn’t worry about that at all. I was a virtual goldmine in repairs for a dentist. He was glad to see me. I think I just paid for part of one of his kid’s private school tuition. LOL

Well, let me get some lunch started. I am starving. I’m going to cook some cubed steak and gravy and fix some home made biscuits. I will just have some steamed broccoli as a side. Good bye for just a bit.

No comments: