Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Tired, Tired, Tired…….

I am so sick of appointments. I have so many every week. Today I am protesting by not going. I have to get my Risperdal shot this morning and that is it. That will be the only appointment that shall be graced with my presence.

I have two other appointments this afternoon. One is physical therapy and the other to see Dr. Kamath for a checkup. I am canceling those two. I refuse to go and I am tired of sitting for hours in waiting rooms.

Going to see Dr. Kamath is an especially horrible ordeal. You usually end up waiting for hours just for a 15 minute visit. That son of a bitch needs to learn time management and stop wasting other people’s time. I refuse to sit for three hours just so he can take 5 minutes to tell me I am not diabetic while reading my blood test report. I think if I was diabetic I would have known by now for Christ’s sake. Yes, I am not in a good mood this morning. I am ornery and irritable. I didn’t sleep well at all last night.

No comments: