Friday, February 15, 2019

Let’s Celebrate Now While We Still Have All this Flesh On Our Bones…

“How could you forget Tracy’s Valentine’s you do do head,” my father said, scolding me this morning.

I shrugged goofily and said that I am making it up to her. Tracy wants to eat tonight at Milano’s Bar and Grill. They have a killer veal and eggplant parmigiana. I also sent her a flower arrangement at work with the help of my father.

“Well, that’s a first,” he said sitting at his computer this morning. “I ordered flowers online.”

So, I am sitting here waiting for her to get off of work so we can go out to eat. I am almost out of the doghouse now. She is going to change into something nice here out of her scrubs and then we are headed out near the interstate where Milano’s resides.

No comments: