Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Now I Kiss Your Milky Skin…

Tracy’s lease on her apartment is up for renewal in March. We had a long talk about her moving in tonight. My main concern is if Maggie will accept Tracy’s cat, Wheezy. She’s not too fond of cats by any means.

I called Charlie and he said he would help us move Tracy’s furniture. Charlie is going to rent a big U-Haul truck so we only have to make one trip. My next call was to my father for him to lend me his ear. He said he saw nothing wrong with it.

“You two are grownups and know what’s best,” he told me. “This should certainly help with your loneliness. You act like a true grownup these days.”

Tracy can do no wrong in my father’s eyes which is a blessing. He adores her.

Tracy’s bedroom suite is much nicer than mine so we will have to move mine into storage. Her entertainment center is much nicer as well. Mine is a Walmart special from almost twenty years ago. The only thing I won’t give up is my queen sized bed in the back bedroom. Tracy’s bed is too soft and makes my back hurt.

Tracy left my house tonight saying she is going to start packing up boxes. So I guess it is no turning back now.

No comments: