Tuesday, February 26, 2019

There is No Greater Love Than What I Feel for You…

Tracy and I were laying in the bed last night covered by our warm comforter in a chilly house. It was pitch black dark in our bedroom as I felt her warm arm wrap around me and hold me close to her equally warm bosom and chest. I had just been fretting about my father.

“I love you, Andrew,” she said in an airy and quiet voice. “You’re a good and kind man.”

Well, I just melted into a puddle of goo. I’ve been known to be a softie when it comes to romantic affairs.

“Well, you are one fine specimen of a woman,” I replied. “I love you with all my heart.”

I turned over to face her and we kissed passionately as I held her face in my hand. About that time, Maggie barked loudly (our alarm system) in the den and we both laughed as if Maggie knew what was going on.

“That’s my other girlfriend!” I told Tracy. “She’s just a little more demanding than you!”

We both laughed once more and kissed passionately again.  

No comments: