Sunday, February 10, 2019

When You Need a Friend, Don’t Go To Strangers…

“What are you doing tonight?” I asked Tracy over our phones late yesterday afternoon.

“Nothing really,” she replied. “I was going to study some.”

“Let’s go out on a proper date,” I told her.

“That sounds wonderful,” she replied excitedly. “I’ll get dressed for such an occasion.”

I put on a button up shirt and some nice khaki pants. My svelte suede leather dockside Sebago's adorned my feet. I picked Tracy up around seven her time and we headed to the Zen House in town. I was in a mood for Chinese and Tracy and I needed to practice our chopstick skills.

“I love it when your spontaneous like tonight,” Tracy told me as we sat and ate our meal.

I get the same thing every time and that is General Tso’s chicken. Tracy got a spicy Szechuan dish herself. We had plenty of food leftover and our server boxed it up in takeaway boxes for us to take home. Chinese food is so economical as well. Tracy and I got full off of $25 dollars worth of food and drinks.

No comments: