Monday, December 24, 2007

Plans for the Day

This is mainly for me more than my readership.  I will more likely do it if I write about it publicly and so will commit. 

  • Take a shower and shave (a major hurdle to overcome for the day's events).
  • Pass out smokes down at the shopping center along with some candy and drinks. 
  • Clean my house some to get ready for my brother's visit.  He has never seen my new house and the first thing he asked when arriving home was if I was going to be there tonight at our big get together.
  • Put on my best clothes and loafers.
  • Gather myself enough to arrive at 6:30 PM to eat at my parents with a large crowd of people.  This will be a major undertaking for me.   I have already called my father and told him not to be alarmed when I have to retire early or go lay on my mother's bed to make it through it. 

7 comments:

Dave said...

Have a great Christmas Andrew. I hope this holiday works out well for you. I have been in and out of your blog over these past few months... I will be continuing to do do in 2008!

Eric Valentine said...

Do be kind to yourself as you are to others Andrew.

Have a very Merry Christmas wish best wishes for the New Year. :)

mosiacmind said...

I am so happy for you that you are going to take care of you and let yourself have a break if needed or to go home early. I might find myself having to take a time out in one of my sister and bil's place...which is like an hour away from here so with mom driving she might want to stay longer than I would like to but am hoping to when we get back into town go to the christmas eve service. i hope that your day is good and you are able to enjoy it.

amelia said...

Be good to yourself.

Happy Christmas Andrew!!!

CJM-R said...

It is good to have a plan and make your dad aware of it.

I hope that you will have a nice evening. I know for myself, these things tend to go better than I anticipate. I can really get myself worked up.

Merry Christmas, Andrew and thank you for your blog and all that I have learned from you over these past few months.

Bless you!
Lena

Tee said...

I hope you have a nice time with your family. Just try to relax and enjoy the event. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you dear friend.

C.A. said...

Have a peaceful Christmas, Andrew. I can't believe I've been following your wonderful blog for over a year. :) Thank you for being a part of my life each day!

Hugs....

Cindi Ann