Monday, December 24, 2007

To Spread some Christmas Cheer...

Don't things always seem better after a good night's sleep?  I slept broken, but well.  I appreciate all the comments of support.  You all do so mean the world to me.   Sometimes, I forget who is reading and how much some of you care.  I live in my own little sheltered world and it can escape me.  I feel so isolated many days despite the Internet and this blog.  

I had one of the worst anxiety attacks I have ever experienced yesterday.  It lasted for hours and hours, and I was just miserable.  It wouldn't subside until after my father left, completing our medication ritual (which caused untold more anxiety).  I collapsed in the bed just exhausted.  I realized I need to live a healthier life.  I went all day yesterday without eating, drinking only numerous Coca-Colas, and smoking like a fiend.  It is amazing, to me, that some days I am still alive with as unhealthily as I live.  That has got to change and it is going to be one of my New Year's resolutions.  To live healthy and happily.  These anxiety attacks have got to stop!  I can't bear them any more. 

I have big plans for the day.  I am going to shower and shave (a major accomplishment for me).  I am also going to get down to the shopping center to spread some Christmas cheer by passing out packs of cigarettes.  All the gang smokes, but they are constantly out of them and bumming cigarettes from me.  Today will be different.  A day of largesse.  I hope to sit around for hours, getting up something to write about as we enjoy our cigarillos. 

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.  I will be thinking of you all on this special day coming up.  My hopes are that your days are filled with family, good food, and practical gifts you will enjoy.  It is going to be a special day.  I can just feel it.  Good day, dear friends.    

PS -- I took my medications last night.  Maybe that does have something to do with it.  I was always a hardheaded fool. 

6 comments:

justLacey said...

Have a wonderful day and a quiet peaceful Christmas. Let us know how Maggie likes her treats.

Ryan said...

Merry Christmas!

Mary said...

Have a calm and happy Christmas.

Amy Palko said...

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas, Andrew, full of laughter and joy and free from anxiety.
Lives Less Ordinary

mosiacmind said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I HAD A EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT BY KNOWING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO TRY TO GO TO YOUR FAMILIES GATHERING AND ALSO TO GET YOUR EMAIL. WE CAN SHARE ABOUT OUR DAYS LATER ON TONIGHT OR TOMORROW. I CARE...AND PLEASE DO NOT CALL YOURSELF A FOOL WE ALL WHO HAVE TO TAKE MANY MEDICATIONS DEAL WITH THE ISSUES OF TAKING THEM OR NOT TAKING THEM AND THE SIDE EFFECTS. OH I AM NOT TRYING TO YELL AT YOU WITH THE CAPITAL LETTERS I JUST STARTED TYPING THIS WAY WHEN I TYPED MERRY CHRISTMAS

nengaku said...

andrew - you might think about switching to caffiene-free soda to reduce anxiety attacks. helped a lot for me.