Wednesday, March 24, 2010

County Mental Health Part Deux…

Well, I got up courage to call and they directed me to NAMI, The National Alliance for the Mentally Ill.  I have two numbers to call to set up meetings.  They are both long distance so I can’t call on my home phone.  I will have to use mom and dad’s.  I will get to that tomorrow.

Today, I am still waiting on mom to come with my groceries. She is very, very late today.  Must be because of her birthday.  I am thinking dad took her out to lunch.    I am starving and can’t wait until she gets here.  It has been a long day and I need some comfort. 

5 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

NAMI is a great agency. Check out their website.
Mary

Happyone :-) said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom!!

Joy Heather said...

Hope you eat soon, i hate been hungry.....i send warm birthday wishes to your Mom

justLacey said...

I heard good things about NAMI also. Give it a try!

This IS The Fun Part! said...

I don't think I have the words to express how proud I am at the changes you're making . . . and the excellent decisions! You and Maggie are making HUGE steps in the right direction.

Sure wish you could see the smile on my face!!

What a difference a week makes for you and for Mrs. Florene's son. What you're doing for him is such a help to her!

Will say a few prayers for you my friend!

Love ya,
Grannie