Sunday, January 21, 2018

Comment Replies...

Blogger Rita said...

I am not sure where you live on this map. How much snow did you get? I often measure snow depth with a ruler poked into the snow to the ground. The most I have ever gotten in one storm is around 20 inches.

Andrew Replies...

Rita, we got around 3 to 4 inches of snow. It has been a very odd winter for us getting so much snow. Of course, it thrills me to death! It has been so cold here this year, but oddly, it is 72 degrees outside today. I have the front door open and a few windows. It smells like spring inside my house.

*************************************************

Blogger skinny minny said...

What happened to your bed? Is it fixable or restorable? I am holding onto an all wood dining table because me Dad bought it for me and I love it but he chairs are slowly biting the dust...after almost 25 years of use and storage in the humidity of the south...hoping to find someone to fix my chairs.

Andrew Replies...

Skinny,

The rails that hold and support the slats are broken. One broke on one side. I thought I got it fixed with a little do it yourself mojo and then the other side broke as well.

No comments: