Tuesday, January 09, 2018

What's Good On TV?

I just searched for "the boob tube" and boy did I get an eyeful tonight. I've never seen so many barenaked ladies with ample boobies in my life.

******************

"Turn the TV on," my television addicted father told me tonight as we sat in my den.

"What channel?" I asked.

"Tune it to the Weather Channel," he replied.

My TV is about on the fritz. It took 5 minutes to finally come on tonight. My anxious and jonesing father said he was going to get Charlie to get me a new TV.

"I don't need anything fancy," I told him to tell Charlie. "Tell him it has to be 27 inches to fit into my entertainment center."

Charlie will get me something fancy anyway.

There was a show on about cold sea turtles washing up on cold beaches and geometric salt domes in Indonesia. Well, this just thrilled him to death. He ended up staying 30 minutes watching TV. Maggie likes it on as well. I just have to turn the volume down low for her and I kept it on after my father left as she lay on the couch.

"Where was Krakatoa?" my father asked. "The deadliest volcano in recorded history."

"Indonesia," I replied.

"See? You know nerdy stuff as well!" my father exclaimed very happily.

I was personally so happy to get my Cokes and they went immediately in the freezer to get cold. I set the timer on my stove for only 30 minutes as they were already quite chilly.

No comments: