Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Dam Broke and the Water Flowed Forth...

I finally got eight hours of uninterrupted sleep today. It was a true blessing. I feel like a hundred bucks tonight.

"I figured and prayed you getting that injection would knock you out," my father told me during his visit to deliver two of my essentials, Cokes and smokes.

I've been waking up with the most painful, stiff, and sore neck lately, though. Dad got ahold of me and massaged my neck painfully.

"Shit! That hurts!" I exclaimed loudly as my father massaged my neck forcefully as he laughed at my protests.

The Masochist! Dad was worried I had swollen lymph nodes in my neck. The pain subsides about an hour or so after I have awakened.

I have about 30 minutes until my "morning" medications to take effect and I hope I will feel even better then. Yeehaw!

No comments: