Thursday, January 11, 2018

Comment Replies...

Blogger glittermom said...

Your father seems to be stalling. I’m sure if you call the company direct the problem would be taken care of.

Andrew Replies...

Glittermom, dads got me by the balls on this one. I have to have a four-digit code to access the account and he won't give it to me. Believe me. I've tried. It is all just so incredibly aggravating. If I called "Colorado" or customer service as he calls it, I would have someone out here in the next few days to change me over to 500 Mbps internet. It is all just so frustrating, aggravating, and needless. He is just so stubborn. I guess I should just be happy with what I've got and quit bugging him about it, but I can be just as determined as he is. I inherited it from him.

1 comment:

Jane said...

what's your dad waiting on? i forget!