Thursday, January 11, 2018

Shots for Societies Sake...

I was the first customer at the Pharmacy this morning. Craig, the owner, had to unlock the door and let me in.

"Good morning, Andrew," he said to me as he patted me on the back.

It took me off guard as he is usually gruff and unpersonable.

Soon, my father and the other employees came trickling in.

"I emailed Matthew about my soundcard and I needed some speaker cables," I told my father who stood behind the partition and frowned.

Dad grumbled a little bit but said he would see about it. I soon grabbed my injection and headed to Kamath medical.

"You look nice!" Rebecca said as she greeted me at the door. "You are all cleaned up and with a new haircut."

It made me feel good to hear that. I smiled and told her thank you.

"It is one of my new year's resolutions," I replied to her. "Dad says I can get the homeless look going and I am turning over a new leaf."

I really hope my father hears from the WOW! guy today. It would make my month if my father called and said an appointment was made for a technician to come and swap out my modem.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Your father seems to be stalling. I’m sure if you call the company direct the problem would be taken care of.