Friday, January 05, 2018

Don't You Know that Rome Wasn't Built in a Day?

This is how he looks to Maggie...
The Mags and I got in the bed at 3 AM last night. I know. I am still lurking about in the midnight hours. The Magster got a bug up her butt around 9 AM and woke me up. I looked out the window and it was that shady character that walks by several times a day and he was all dressed in black as usual. He was walking by the house and it gets Maggie all torn up.

Well, I felt deliriously tired and as soon as Maggie calmed back down, I got back in the bed. Maggie and I slept until 5:30 PM. The Magster was like, "No, don't get up!" I think that is the most I have slept in forever. I feel fully rested tonight and ready to take on the night.

Old Fuss and Feathers is coming at 8:30 PM to bring my Cokes and smokes. He will also inspect my medications and the bathroom which keeps me on my toes as far as keeping it clean. We can't let Charlie down after all that work he did cleaning it. We will then check Maggie's food and water and he will be on his way -- Maggie's ritual as I call it.

I will probably be up all night playing Metroid Fusion on the Gameboy Advance and Shining the Holy Ark on the Sega Saturn. My two favorite games at the moment.

2 comments:

skinny minny said...

So if you slept till 5:30 pm you missed a couple doses of meds? or do you set an alarm and take them and go back to bed? Just worried.

glittermom said...

Yes, your sleep cycle can affect your time to take meds. Not good.