Monday, January 29, 2018

Virulent Happenings...


I've got the flu and I was one of the inoculated millions who got a flu shot. It is probably the first time in ten or more years I have had a cold or the flu. I waved off tonight's grocery visit despite my father's urgings. Dad has had the crud as well. Horsefly is really, really sick, and Charlie and Janice have been sick as well. You feel as if you've been hit by a Mack truck. I might be quiet for a few days so don't think something terrible has happened. I just don't feel well. I'm probably too busy blowing my nose to blog.

10 comments:

Beth said...

Be careful. Go to the doctor if you feel worse. This flu can be deadly and escalate quickly.

amelia said...

Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself!

Jan said...

Please take it seriously! This can be dangerous...in the meantime, take care of yourself!
Jan

Jane said...

Get some rest, drink plenty of fluids, and feel better soon!

Michelle said...

Feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
diana said...

The flu is a virus. Tamiflu is an antiviral not an antibiotic that only works if give in
the first 48 hours. There are two strains of flu this year and yes it is very serious.
Keeping hydrated is important.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Dr. Diane! lmaooooo

glittermom said...

There’s a nationwide shortage of tamiflu , you’d be lucky to find the generic version. The reg. One cost about $250 which your ins. Probably would not cover

PipeTobacco said...

Uh, BeachGirl...Diane is correct in what she says. Your snarky response suggests you have quite a juvenile disposition.