Saturday, September 22, 2018

Comment Replies…

Blogger glittermom said...

It isn’t a real attractive color. How old is that house? Have the grand kids been to the river House? I would love to see a picture of it ..

September 22, 2018 at 6:55 PM

Andrew replies…

The house was built in 1925. Yes, all the grandkids have been to the river house many times. It is a skeleton of itself at the moment. Dad is waiting on an electrician to rewire the house and then he will put up sheetrock. I will put up a picture when it looks more like a proper house.  

Delete

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That house IS a tad bit on the bright side. lol It is a beautiful old house though. Did you grow up there?
Jennifer <3

September 22, 2018 at 8:14 PM

Andrew Replies…

Jennifer, we moved into that house when I was fifteen. I finally had my own room apart from my brother and it was wondrous.  Delete

No comments: