Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Comment Replies…

Blogger glittermom said...

I have a Honda CR-V I don’t think I could get use to sitting down so low in reg. car. Ive been driving suvs for a long time..I like sitting up a little higher. Seems less dangerous. At least your new car will be more reliable. Did your father give your car to his computer genius at work? (That was meant to be sarcastic). Your the computer genius.

Andrew Replies…

CR-Vs are great cars. Dad’s CR-V has 275,000 miles on it and it just keeps going and going. I miss that about my CR-V as well – sitting up high and not having to climb out of it when I get somewhere. I wonder now how my mother ever got in that car and out again it is so low.

Yes, Matt got my car. I saw it this morning when I arrived at the pharmacy. He always gushes to me how nice that car is compared to his old 1991 Nissan Pathfinder. I wanted to keep my CR-V to save putting miles on my new car – mom’s car. My father does the same with his CR-V to keep from putting miles on his BMW X5. Dad said it would be too expensive for me to own two cars, though. A decision I deeply regret. It wouldn’t have been that expensive. 

Pipe Tobacco…

Thank you for caring. Still no news about George. You’ll be the first to know on here when I find out something.

No comments: