Monday, September 03, 2018

The Vodka Compulsion…

George's VodkaI took that picture of the bottle of vodka in George’s yard yesterday, but I didn’t check to see if it had any vodka left. I walked back out a moment ago and picked it up and it has a few ounces left. I opened the cap and sniffed. Oh, it smelled so good. I love the smell of spirits. I stood there for a long time thinking. It had enough vodka for a good buzz. The better angels of my nature took over and I poured it out and threw the bottle in George’s trash – disaster diverted. I have a 11 AM date with my father to watch a movie and he would have certainly discerned it in my demeanor and smelled it on my breath. The proverbial shit would have hit the fan ruining our movie.

3 comments:

glittermom said...

No holiday cookout today at Charlie’s?

Rita said...

If your dad have seen that bottle in your trash he would have thought it was yours.

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

Any new information about George?

PipeTobacco