Saturday, September 29, 2018

Don’t Call the Police…

Oh, I am okay I guess. I just haven’t felt well mentally and it is hard to put together a coherent blog post when I am in that frame of mind. I am afraid I will embarrass myself by writing some crazy shit. I wrote a long blog post last night about what has been going on, but it only stayed up 30 minutes on the blog before I took it back down. It was bitchy and sanguine – not the type of post I usually write. To make a long story short, we are all worried I am becoming resistant to my main antipsychotic which has worked for years and years. I have a doctor’s appointment next Friday and we are going to up my dosage once again and see if that helps. I don’t know why my doctor won’t just call in a higher dosage, though. I guess it is because I am on a very, very high dosage as it is.

4 comments:

Kran's Crackers said...

First and foremost take care of yourself!
- Sharon

Anonymous said...

Whew! Just glad to hear from you. Imagine my delight when I checked your blog and you have written something. Let's hope this higher dosage helps. Take care of yourself and know that you are loved by many.

Jennifer 🧡🧡🧡

Rita said...

The doctor won't just call in a higher dosage because he doesn't make money unless he sees you.

I hope you feel better, soon.

Sharyn said...

Glad you're back!! <3