Wednesday, September 19, 2018

D’ost Go the Doldrums…

I haven’t felt well today. I’ve been kind of depressed not wanting to do much other than watch the cars pass the house as Maggie and I sit in the window. Dad called tonight and wanted me to come watch Jeopardy with him, but I was too tired to do that.

“I’ll take a raincheck for tomorrow night,” I told him.

“I hate to hear you’re not feeling well,” he replied. “It is good to hear your voice, though.”

It’s probably nothing a good night’s sleep won’t cure as is often the case. I had to really bust my butt cleaning this morning as well.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Hopes today a better day for you !

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better this morning. Your stories have become a part of my daily life and I so enjoy reading them. Take care...

Your friend,
Jennifer <3<3<3