Sunday, September 30, 2018

For the Life of Me!

Blogger glittermom said...

Was there a Sunday night chicken pot pie?

Oh gawd! Were Charlie and dad ever so late tonight. Charlie said they sat in the KFC drive thru for 40 minutes. It was almost 9pm before they arrived.

I got two large Little Caesar’s pepperoni pizzas tonight, but they were cold by the time they got here. Nothing my microwave couldn’t handle, but it was still not the same as the usual piping hot pizzas that have so spoiled me. I also got two large and icy cold diet Pepsi which I relished.

I am in a computer gaming mood (new gaming monitor brought this on) so I have been playing computer games all day. There are a lot of classics I’ve never played that I bought and I am catching up on lost time. I am really into Fallout 3 (post apocalyptic America) at the moment. It is such an escape from reality for me – blowing ghouls and zombies into smithereens with my rocket launcher as I explore the vast landscape and try to stay alive.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Did you get the old mans blue ray hooked up? LOL

Anonymous said...

That's what I thought about computer games being virtual worlds. I watched someone play Fallout 3 on YouTube today just to see what you are doing. It was fascinating. Unfortunately, I don't think my wee little laptop can handle those kinds of graphics.

Jennifer 💖💖💖