Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Waiting… Waiting… Waiting…

bottoms upToday was my injection, but the pharmacy forgot to order it. I drove down there just to be turned around and sent home. They’ve got it coming with today’s order so I am waiting for the truck to arrive. Dad is going to call me and I am going to scurry back down there and hope things aren’t FUBAR when I arrive at the doctor’s office. This all makes poor Andrew a nervous wreck. It’s like when Horsefly doesn’t get his sausage biscuit every morning or misses a night of bowling.

Just a Motoring…

Dad asked me last night what I thought of my new car after driving it a few months. This is what I told him…

  • The engine and transmission shift like butter.
  • The car is whisper quiet on the road at any speed.
  • The car feels much more powerful than just 127 horsepower.
  • Thank god finally for windshield wipers that are reliable and actually work.
  • The CD player/stereo sounds wonderful.

“What don’t you like about it?” he then asked.

“The car is so low I feel as if I am sitting on the ground and it scrapes the ground pulling out of my driveway,” I replied. “I would have picked a different color as well. Beige is so blah! An emerald blue car with that light tan interior would have looked gorgeous.”

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I have a Honda CR-V I don’t think I could get use to sitting down so low in reg. car. Ive been driving suvs for a long time..I like sitting up a little higher. Seems less dangerous. At least your new car will be more reliable. Did your father give your car to his computer genius at work? (That was meant to be sarcastic). Your the computer genius.