Friday, September 07, 2018

Dragging My Heels, Sept. 7 Tablet Scribblings…

I still have 15 kennels to clean and it is already almost 10 AM. Seems I will be working late today. It doesn’t help that I am goofing off with this tablet and need to be power blasting poop. The dogs are going to be hungry and thirsty by the time I finish and let them back inside. They are already barking up a storm – the canine cacophony. It’s contagious between them. One gets to barking and then they all start barking.

Tracy is looking over my shoulder as I peck this out. She’s dying to know the location of my blog. I love her, but she is a nosey busybody. As Hall and Oates would sing, “I can’t go for that! No can do!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said you love her. Do I smell a romance brewing?

Jennifer <3

Sharyn said...

Where is George? No one's been around? Doesn't he have a cat? Are you sure he's not in there dead? Just sayin.....