Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Maggie’s Arch Nemesis Emerges From the Shadows…

I saw him walking down the street this afternoon and said, “Holy shit! I’ve got to lock the dog door and fast!”

Maggie was clueless at this point until he stepped into our yard. It was like a couple of Russian Migs had flown into US airspace. It was the meter reader! Maggie let loose a tirade of vicious barks. Sliding around the door to the den, she headed for the dog door, but it was already locked. I resigned myself to an hour of loud and vicious barking.

5 comments:

glittermom said...

Would Maggie go after someone or just bark like crazy.

Andrew said...

Maggie is all bark and no bite.

glittermom said...

That’s what I though. She’s a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

How dare him to defile the sanctity of her yard! :-)

Jennifer <3

Summer said...

My cat Gidget growls when someone walks by our house, especially noisy kids.