Monday, January 21, 2008

A German Seductress...

MLK day always holds a certain fond memory of mine.  It was the birthday of a friend, Christina.  Christina was in her sixties when I was in my early twenties.  She lived in the apartment next door to me and was constantly trying to seduce me.  She would knock on my door late at night, wine bottle in hand, and ask me if I was lonely in that heavy German accent.

One night, her gas heater wouldn't light.  She knocked on my door in a negligee.

"Oh Andrew," she said as she would bat her eyelashes.  "Will you light my fire?"

I will never forget walking over to her apartment.  She took off her negligee and stood there in her panties.  A bottle of cheap perfume was in her hand and she sprayed it on her ample breasts.

"Rub me," she said. "Let me feel your warm and strong hands."

I got scared and left.  I have often kicked myself in the proverbial ass for not taking advantage of enjoying the wiles of an older woman.  I never was a very sexual creature -- always too shy about it.  I wonder where Christina is now.  Probably back in her beloved Austria.  She never did like living in the states.   

9 comments:

Ryan said...

That's actually quite funny.

Summer said...

What a great memory! And funny too. It's nice to hear stories like that.

Sharyna said...

What a life you have led! lol

sharyna

forsythia said...

Poor Christina, but a great story. I'm afraid I would have fled, too, if I had been in your shoes. I hope she found someone somewhere. Life is short.

forsythia said...

PS. Andrew, can you come up north and help me learn how to use my new digital camera? it's still in its box, and its nearly a month after Christmas. Life is short. :-)

Ryan said...

Thanks to Forsythia for reminding me about this...

Andrew, what settings do you use on your Powershot? So far I've only used the Automatic setting (on Macro mode) but even after being Photoshopped, they look nowhere near as good as yours...

Thanks!

Barb said...

Made me laugh, great story!

B~

Bridget said...

OMG! I laughed out loud! There is something that happens to some older ladies that makes them into sex bombs. My late grandmother was guilty of this. God help the UPS Man, mailman, meter-reader, etc. If he was a good-looking man, she'd hit on him. Years later, when she got dementia and it got advanced, she was hallucinating naked men!

I have this problem in reverse. My boyfriend's son is 19 and has an enormous crush on my 37 year old friend. She thinks he is too young for her, while he keeps trying to come up with ways to "get" her....

CRUSTYBEEF said...

that's quite a memory!! I hope she's still around and seducing!
Elizabeth