Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Changing Directions

I wrote a long post about a mostly harmless argument Rosa and I had last night.  I decided to take it down.  It was a standard run-of-the-mill relationship squabble so nothing new. Rosa watches too much TV.  I spend too much time on the computer.  I think we all have those. On to more positive things...

I walked Rosa home early this morning.  I am so ready to have my car back.  The detectives should call me sometime today.  I am going to baby that car when I get it back by washing and waxing it, and detailing the interior.  I am also going to get my oil changed. 

I really don't have much to say now that I've axed the post about Rosa's and my squabble.  Maybe the day will offer up more writing fodder as it progresses.

5 comments:

simonsays said...

LOL Andrew- you are so right, it the same argument everywhere, only the names are changed...

I am SOOOOOO excited that you are going to get your car back!!!!!

SOUL: said...

that IS great to hear that you get your car back... you are very lucky. i told you you were lucky to not live near the border or something. :))
take care
happy tuesday

Leah Friedman said...

Mazel tov (congratulations) on getting back your car, I am so happy for you!
As for the argument, your human, we all have them.

Leann said...

It's so nice to hear you get your car back!!! The male/female argument, ya, it's the same everywhere. I don't think I realized you and Rosa were together again.

Ryan said...

You two are lucky, I spend too much time on the computer AND watching TV.