Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tonight's Supper

Sharyna was asking about tonight's supper.  I made some chicken and rice with cheddar sauce and broccoli.  Rosa didn't like it.  She said it needed more chicken and less rice and cheese.  I thought it was wonderful on this cold night. I went back for seconds.  That picture of it sure sucks though. 

Rosa is always amused when I take pictures of our food.  "Going on the blog?" she asked. "How 'bout a picture of you?" I replied.  "No way in hell are you taking pictures and putting them on the internet of me!" she exclaimed.  She doesn't know of the one picture I have posted of her on this blog.  


 

15 comments:

Mo said...

That dish looks fantastic in all of its cheesy goodness. I want some.

There is a picture of her? Where? Nosy me wants to see.

Kelly Jene said...

That is a favorite meal of ours right there! We love rice and chicken. Yummmmm!

ac said...

I like the picture of Rosa. I think she's lovely.

Tory said...

I was happy when you posted the picture of Rosa because you write so much about her that we all feel like we know her! She is lovely. But oooh, Andrew, if she finds out about this, you're going to be in big trouble. lol..
Take care
Tory
P.S. I now have a picture blog if you'd care to see it. And leave me a comment if you can! Hi to Rosa.

Brad said...

Looks yummy too me - I like to spice mine up with some curry - maybe cuz we've got that whole Pan-Asian thing going on here in Seattle and I'm used to it.

Tee said...

Looks good to me. Where do you get your recipes? Are they great family secrets?

Vonn Einstein said...

Carbs! Carbs! Carbs! Looks so yummy...

Sherrlyn said...

Just browsing and stopped in to smell the food. Come visit me!

Sherrlyn said...

Just browsing and stopped in to smell the food.http://www.lovesimplyhappen.blogspot.com
Come visit my brand new site!
keep it going.

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

I hope things are going well. I have not seen you much on my site lately, so I apologize if I have been dull.

PipeTobacco

Karin's Korner said...

I think it looks nummy Andrew.

Jenn said...

Looks pretty good to me! When that food blog going to go up with the demonstration videos??

March said...

looks pretty good!

Sharyna said...

Thanks for the mention and thanks for dinner!! Yum!! It only looks sort of bland in the pic because it's all the same color. Add some carrots and a piece of parsley for color. Thanks again for the mention!

sharyna

jacobithegreat said...

Most of the meals I make end up all stirred up together on a bowl just like that.
Delicious!