Monday, January 21, 2008

What 'chu lookin' at Willis?

Maggie has been barking all morning.  It started early about the time I left for the shopping center.  I could hear her a mile away as I walked home around lunch.  I took this picture of her upon arriving home.  She had that "what 'chu lookin' at?" look on her face.  "Just let me bark my fool head off."  I am so glad I have a dog door and she can go outside where I can barely hear it.  This house is so well insulated it's amazing.  No wonder I didn't hear my car getting stolen the day after Christmas. 

The snow is almost gone.  Little vestiges of it can be found in odd places hidden from the sun.  My back deck is still an icy mess and I had to be careful when walking out this morning.  Maggie keeps coming inside wet as if she is rolling in the ice.  I wouldn't be surprise if she is.  I have a crazy dog.  


5 comments:

Tee said...

What in the world is she barking at? Have your neighbors complained? Speaking of neighbors, how is Joyce?

jrlmx2 said...

And speaking of car, what happened with it?

C.A. said...

Were expecting an inch or so of snow this afternoon and evening...I'll take a picture for you, friend!

Sorry youre struggling today. Your sobriety counter keeps moving forward and that's what counts!

Hugs...

Cindi Ann

Sharyna said...

Maggie needs attention. Get her a harness soon! Dogs don't like to be away from their people for too long. She'll be much happier walking with you.

sharyna

Kelly Jene said...

Sounds like she enjoyed the snow as much as you!