Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Yummy Late Night Snack...

Last night I made a stir fry of broccoli, carrots, celery, and strips of chicken breast. I added this to some wide egg noodles and a sauce of cream, butter, and parmesan. I find this important because Rosa is home, and I decided to cook like this for myself. I feel a part of some great awakening -- a slumber of which the negative symptoms of my schizophrenia imparted.  Everyday I grow a little more awake and into life.  There is hope for me yet.



5 comments:

Leann said...

Good thing I just had lunch Andrew, otherwise my mouth would be watering for sure!!

did you ever see the snow pics I posted?

Take care
Leann

Sharyna said...

That meal sounds yummy. I just might try it one of these days. I wish all my affictions would calm down so I could live normal.

sharyna

CJM-R said...

My favorite stir-fry meal. Yumo!

It is good to hear of you cooking again!

Glad all is going well for you. It is so wonderful!

Lena

amypalko said...

There absolutely is hope for you, Andrew! I think taking the time to prepare such a delicious and healthy meal, as the one you made tonight, is one of the most caring things you can do for yourself. Yet another step in such a positive direction :-)

Lacey said...

This makes me so hungry!