Sunday, April 13, 2008

A quick quip before bed...

I listen to mostly AM talk radio these days as it is streamed over the Internet.  I am feeling sad tonight as the weekend closes because tomorrow starts another endless week of countless political talk shows ad nauseum.  The weekends are great cause you can catch shows about science, medical care, computers, technology etc.   Monday starts another boring Rush, Hannity, Beck orgy.  You can be forcefed your weekly fill of liberal bashing and conservative verbal masturbation.   The liberal talk shows are just as bad and just as predictable.   I just had to get that off my chest and out in them intertubes as they call them.   

5 comments:

Leann said...

I could not agree with you more!!

Rob said...

have you tried podcasts? There are some great techy ones to be found in iTunes, 'This Week In Tech' is one of my favourites

impromptublogger said...

That's why I keep my radio news to NPR! They also stream over the Internet.

Chris B. said...

Of course!

Chris B.

Tee said...

I don't normally listen to those guys. I do listen to Dave Ramsey in the afternoon. He has a program on finances and getting out of debt. We are just finishing up his Financial Peace University this week. It has been a GREAT course. Check him out, just google, "Dave Ramsey". He's funny and makes and otherwise boring subject interesting and fun.