Friday, April 11, 2008

And the Pendulum Swings Widely...

What a difference a day can make!  I feel so much better after a full night's sleep.  Most of the morning was spend with my hobby, Model Railroading.  I assembled and painted two box cars and one hopper car.  It is soon going to be time to go back to the hobby shop to get up more projects.  I get excited with my growing collection of rolling stock.  I was especially pleased with the weathering job on my boxcars this morning.  I have a deft hand with my airbrush. 

Maggie has been very needy today.  Whatever room I am in is where she is at.  She lays on the floor constantly watching me.  It is such a beautiful day that I can't understand why she isn't outside.  She just sheepishly walked out of my computer room to go lay on the bed in my bedroom.  She let out a big sigh.  I guess she is bored.  I will go give her a treat in a minute to perk her up.

Today is my last day of work before the weekend.  I won't have to be back in until Monday.  I will go in like nothing happened yesterday, do my job, and then do the deliveries.  I think with keeping all things in mind that I have done a pretty good job.  I hadn't worked in years when I started this position. 

Well, let me get some lunch started and get Maggie going.  Her mood reflects my mood many days.  Let's perk her up and give her some people food. 

No comments: