Sunday, April 27, 2008

Short Sunday Post...

I really wanted to get down to the railyard today, but storms have threatened all day.  What did I do?  I laid in the bed watching funky old movies as I read old issues of Model Railroader.  This just thrills Maggie when I do this and she snuggles up to me on the bed.  She also spent a long time preening as she is noted for doing.  I kept dozing off and got worried I was going to break my $300 dollar pair of glasses. 

Thank you all for all the comments on the last post.  Thank you so much.  You all don't know what you mean to me.   I was worried that the blog was dead (I need to check my Sitemeter).  I have been lucky over the years of writing this, and the blog has seen some of the kindest and most friendly people.

Well, I am at a loss of words today.  It has been a nice day with a respite from my anxiety attacks.  I actually feel well at the moment -- almost happy.   Take care and I will write more soon! 

5 comments:

SOUL: said...

sounds like a relaxing day-- glad you aren't fighting the anxiety today--
i know that "almost happy" feeling. i hope you get all the way happy soon. :))
laterz.

mosiacmind said...

it sounds like a really nice day..i am hoping to have that type of evening...i am glad that you posted a bit today because i was concerned about you....i often wish we lived closer. i hope that maggie and you have a good rest of your day...reading your blog is an lj for me.......

simonsays said...

I think you have done a wonderful job Andrew, with your life and with you addictions and with your blog. You don't give yourself enough credit, ever. I am so proud of you. You are an awesome human being. :)

justLacey said...

i love to lay in bed and watch old movies. or any movies for that matter. sounds like a nice day. maggies pictures are just so loveable.

M said...

oh...i want to lay in bed on the weekend mornings but the dog won't let me...now, he is asleep but it is too soon for me to go to sleep. so, you are lucky with Maggie but then you already knew that.