Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Lackadaisical...

Mom has been over here all day.  She said she was lonesome and didn't want to go home.  She laid on my extra bed in my computer room as I browsed the Internet.

I had to have a talk with Joyce about Maggie today.  Joyce has been feeding her and leaving some food on the other side of the fence.  Maggie has been digging out to get to this extra food.

"I was just trying to feed the birds and squirrels," Joyce told me concerned.

It has been dreary and overcast today, but the temperature was moderately warm.  We have a chance of t-storms tonight with which I will sleep like a baby.  Sorry I don't have more to share.  I am off to work.  

3 comments:

Leann said...

Sounds like you had a nice visit with your mom, bless her heart.

GGrrrrr on Joyce.

I love thunderstorms!

SOUL: said...

i like to sleep to a good storm too-- did it help you get to sleep?

the weather has been pretty weird out here lately-- wind will NOT let up for nothin-- which means NO fishin for me.. feels like forever-- but it's been maybe a week or two--
i NEED to go fishin.. arrrrgh.

hope you have a peaceful day my brotha-

laterz-

Barb said...

sleep well, work hard, and love long. All you need is to meet someone who appreciates your love!

Have a great day.

B~