Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Do you live vicariously through blogs?

I do.  I love to log on and see what The Homeless Guy is doing.  He is getting an apartment today.  I am always jealous of his fierce independence.  And there is Cheryl.   I love to see what Cheryl is doing -- most likely cooking something good and working in her yard.  I adore her.  How could I forget Annabel?  The busiest teacher in Texas.  She is off to Austin soon for another speech tournament.  Then I turn my attention to my furry faced friend and professor, Pipe Tobacco.  He is on an upswing after much emotional turmoil.  It is great to have him back posting regularly again.

Oh, I could go on about so many people. MooHaa, Portia, Bonnie, SoulSurvivor, and more.  I could write all day on the wonderful people that have touched my life in one way or the other.  All by reading the tales of their lives on their blogs. People who are freely sharing their lives with others.  It truly is a labor of love!

6 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

On the "Twitter" tidbits on the side of your page, you mention you should have been a locomotive engineer. Why not investigate what the requirements are to become the driver? It may be fun.

PipeTobacco

coopernicus said...

Comments always welcome! Stop by anytime...and yes I tend to live vicariously through some of the blogs I read...
and Maggie's awesome...

Summer said...

I'm with Pipe on this one. I'd wave to you when you went by, just like I did as a kid.

CRUSTYBEEF said...

i concur with everyone!! :)
Always,
Elizabeth
crusty

Brad said...

While I don't know all that are mention I intend to go see thier sites. It's a fine group of Bloggers we fell in with. I feel very blessed.

Portia said...

Yes, I do! I love the variety of lives I can visit through all the blogs on my list. Yours is one I read every day:)