Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hope It's Green in your World!

Just stood on my back deck with this view. Everything is so green! And that gets me so excited. I am feeling much better this afternoon, although I've only drank water all day. No two dozen cokes. I look forward to Dad coming tonight. And you should now that Maggie has spent all day outside keeping tabs on all the pedestrians we've had today. It thrills her when I walk outside.



As compared to this back in March when winter didn't want to relent!




5 comments:

Kevin said...

wow that's absolutely beautiful Andrew. glad to hear your feeling better this afternoon/evening. don't worry about calling into work sick. i've done it for far more trivial reasons myself :)

Kelly Jene said...

The difference is amazing. Gorgeous pics! Everything here is slowly but surely getting back to green.

Anonymous Boxer said...

You provide Maggie with an awesome life. Every dog should be so lucky. :-)

Tee said...

The view is totally different with al the leaves and green grass. Maggie keeping check on all the pedistrians just cracked me up.

kristi said...

Beautiful!!