Friday, February 03, 2017

Comment Replies...


diane said...

How are the two cards working for you? I tried it a couple of years ago when I was still gaming. Not all my games performed well with SLI or have SLI support.

I had a problem with frame pacing and it threw up funky things like see-through walls that weren't supposed to be see-through, flashing textures and stuttering. I found one high end card worked best for me.

Andrew Replied...

Diane, the technology has matured a great bit. I haven't had any issues so far, but I am only playing Skyrim: Legendary Edition right now on that computer. My frames per second have gone from 60 fps to over 100 fps and gaming is so smooth and fluid. So far, it has also worked fine with all my numerous emulators which is serious old-school gaming. That was important to me.

1 comment:

diana said...

I don't own A PC any longer and only game on my playstation 4.
I Don't mess with my Mac as it doesn't ever need it. :-)
As I work in IT normally last thing I want to do is look at a computer screen when I get home.

Glad things are working for you.