Sunday, February 05, 2017

Frenetic Cleaning Going On...

I ate lunch with my father, sister, and my nephew and niece. We all agreed that we missed my mother and her presence. There was an empty chair at the table. Mom would've enjoyed this meal. Dad cooked a pot roast, caramelized onions, carrots, potatoes, tasty green beans, and delicious creamed corn. We also had a tart lemon congealed salad that was delicious. I felt like a duck out of water, but I did okay.

I frantically cleaned my house as they are headed my way. My niece and nephew want to see the Magster. I've learned to pour a little Fabuloso into the toilet and the whole house will smell clean in a matter of minutes. I swept the floors and then got to dusting the furniture a bit. Maggie's couch is well, Maggie's couch. They will have to deal with it.

I am also frantically sitting at this computer trying to burn a CD for my sister. It is Morcheeba: The Platinum Edition. We have the same musical tastes and I am sure she will love listening to it.

Dad is also bringing my medications so we can get the medication ritual out of the way. I  gave him a hug and whispered in his ear to bring meds and he smiled. I am in serious need of them today -- two days in a row.

No comments: