Thursday, February 09, 2017

We're Just a Little Hyper Around Here...

Gosh, Dad was hyper and talking a million miles a minute tonight belying the fact that he worked 10 hours today. He was certainly riled up, cantankerous, and boisterous.

"Do you ever get tired?" I asked my father with a smile and with an air of facetiousness as well.

This grade D- introvert was being bombarded by a grade Aextrovert. I was inclined to toss a couple of Klonopin in his mouth when he was talking. He was bitching about my aunt, mom's sister, coming to see me at my house unannounced.

"She put you in a compromising and imposing situation," my overprotective father told me with a snarl and a growl.

"All's well that ends well and I was glad to see her," I told my father to placate him in my aunt Pamela's defense. "I was lucky that my house and bathroom were pretty clean that weekend."

It also worried my uncle Steve, a self claimed introvert as well, and he talked to my father about it.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I'm sure she meant well..