Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Words of the Day are Love and Comrades...

Charlie handed me three sausage biscuits and then he was quickly underway again. Luckily, I was up and going -- sitting in front of the computer as Charlie pulled up to the curb. Maggie and I met him at the front door when I told Maggie that Charlie was here.

"I've got a bunch more deliveries to make," he said to me a little flustered as he turned to walk back to his car..

"I love you, Andrew," Charlie then told me. "Enjoy your biscuits."

It is rare for Charlie to outright say that he loves me. Charlie is a man of action and shows his love by cleaning your kitchen even though it might not need it.

"I love you more," I said to a grinning Charlie as he walked across my front yard to get back into his car.

Maggie was just about to go nuts for her biscuit. I tore one into little pieces and put it on the computer room floor and it was magically gone in a matter of minutes.

"You didn't even get a chance to taste it," I told Maggie admonishingly as I laughed.

It gave new meaning to the phrase "wolfed it down".

Once again, I made my sausage toasters. I toasted four slices of loaf bread in my toaster and then I added the sausage and some mustard.

No comments: