Sunday, February 05, 2017

What's a Little Rain Between Friends?

It is 6:45 AM. I don't know why my body decided to wake me up this hour. I guess going to bed at 9 PM will do that to you. I feel like I could have slept for several more hours and might just go back to bed with the Magster.

Maggie was thrilled to death when I crawled into the bed so early. She jumped up on the bed and immediately began her nightly grooming. Soon, she was asleep snuggled up by my side as it was cold in my house last night. I have the thermostat set on 76 ° degrees this morning and it feels rather balmy.

I just noticed George driving by my house in the pitch black dark headed for the Waffle House. Does he keep up with the weather? It is 42 degrees outside and it is about to start raining. It should rain for several hours -- purely deplorable weather.

Next up? Charlie, the biscuit man. I don't expect Charlie until around 10 AM. I am going to make more of my sausage toasters and discard the McDonald's biscuits. A man has got to do what a man has to do. My main interest is the large Coca-Cola Charlie always brings me on Sunday mornings.

No comments: