Monday, February 20, 2017

Let Them Eat Cake....

That's what Maggie told me tonight in dog lingo. Let them eat cake. The first thing on tonight's agenda is to get lots and lots of bananas. Kroger was sold out last week and the lady assured me they didn't have any back in the storage area (I went and looked anyway breaking the rules). ONLY EMPLOYEES PAST THIS POINT.

You all know what I want next is two pies -- Edwards lemon meringue pie and Hershey's chocolate creme pie. I am certainly a nutritionist's worst nightmare.

A Grand Adventure...

My father had all four grandkids over this weekend and he looks like he had been wrung through the wringer today. Dad is a clean freak and I have never seen his house in such disarray. I woke him up when I knocked on the back door tonight. He was laying on the couch recuperating.

"We're buying groceries tonight, right?" he asked.

"I will do fine if you just stay home," I told him hopefully. "You are tired. You won't have to worry one bit."

"I've got to give you your medications anyway so I better come with you," my father said disappointingly.

Aw Shucks! I tried!

Birth of the Chattahoochee Valley Model Railway...

http://www.ebay.com

Charlie is taking a half day from work tomorrow to help me get ready for his nephew, Jimmy James. I've already got my computers and all my computer gear moved into the bedroom and spent most of yesterday marveling over all the junk I've accumulated these past 8 years I have lived here. We need to move the rest or put it in storage in Charlie's basement. Jimmy James comes Wednesday to begin tearing out the closet in what used to be my computer room.

No comments: