Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Man With A Black Shirt As Dark As Night...

I was going to greatly surprise my father tonight. I made my most sincere and best efforts to do so. I took a shower, put on some nice clothes, cleanly shaved my scruffy face, and straightened up the house all the while freshening things up with some Febreze air freshener.

Charlie's car came pulling up to the curb around 7:45 PM as I walked out to help bring in all the food and sodas. Wouldn't it be my luck that all my tiresome efforts were met only by Charlie's ever watchful eye? My father had something to do with my sister and the Grand Kids. Charlie was also more interested in my trash and not my composure and togetherness in this matter. Bless Charlie anyway for bringing me supper and cleaning the kitchen. I will try again tomorrow night when my father arrives for the medication ritual.

Chattahoochee Valley Railway Modeling...

Jimmy James, Charlie's nephew, will be here next week to tear out the train room closet. Charlie says he is a goofball and a pain in the ass but does damn good work. They bicker like siblings.

Tonight's project is painting an undecorated SW1500 locomotive in CHV livery -- the mainstay locomotive many years for the CHV.


No comments: