Sunday, February 05, 2017

The Tradition Continues...

"You didn't leave me anything to clean!" Charlie replied disappointingly and complaining as we finished up our Sunday evening chores.

There was a very smug grin on my face. There might have even been a smirk as well.

"I had to clean up for a visit from Mary E. and her family," I told mien Charlie.

"It sure smells good in here."

"Your daddy decided to let me take care of things tonight as you can obviously tell," Charlie then told me. "Come on! Let's give Maggie fresh food and water."

I completely forgot Charlie's birthday last week and told him happy birthday tonight.  Charlie is 71 years young.

"Everybody continues to remind me I am 71 years old!" Charlie said with a laugh.

After our Charlie left, I looked in my box of fried poultry and there was a measly biscuit, two boxes of potato wedges, 2 breast pieces, and a wing piece. Maggie always gets the fried poultry wing after I debone it and pulled it into little bite size pieces.

No comments: