Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Comment Replies...

glittermom said...

I don't know why your dad pushes those frozen dinners...there's a lot of sodium in them..and that's bad..could you just cook some fresh vegetables? Maybe he thinks you won't eat anything but pie if he doesn't make you buy those frozen dinners...


Andrew Replies...

Glittermom, he doesn't want me to cook and mess up the kitchen. He says I will leave food out and I will get bugs (las cacarachas). Also, he says I won't wash my dishes properly. He means well, but can sometimes be a little misguided. In his mind, he is helping me. There is no precedence for all this mind you.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I can see his point. I just wish he'd give you a chance...does he cook for himself everyday? Maybe he can share what he cooks. He seems to be quite the cook and it's hard to cook for one person...