Saturday, February 03, 2018

Comment Replies...

Blogger glittermom said...

Did your dads WOW guy ever show up this past week?

Andrew Replies...

Glittermom, I haven't heard a peep out of Darrell the WOW! guy or my father. I've just given up all hopes of getting a faster internet service and have quit asking about it. I will just have to be content with 30 Mbps internet. I've had my hopes dashed so many times it is ridiculous. I wish Mom was alive and then I would have 500 Mbps internet back in November when all of this started.

3 comments:

glittermom said...

Looks like not happening. You are fine with what you have now. At least your father lets you orders computer items now and then. I know it’s frustrating when you want something. Sometimes we need to be thankful for what we have. I just don’t like the fact your father led you to believe you could get it. He probably thought if he waited long enough you’d forget about it.

Sharyn said...

Remember the Big Blog days when yours pulled in the big bucks that you could spend how ever you wanted? This is kinda funny. I used to have a bro in law who would agree to anything. Oh yeah, I'll get on that! Then he would secretly hope you'd forget! LOL I miss your mom a lot. In fact, I miss her more than I miss a lot of folk.

glittermom said...

A truly loving mother.