Monday, February 12, 2018

We Shall Have the Smokes, But No More Cokes...

I couldn't put a finger on why I was feeling so off lately. I had read recently that aspartame breaks down into formaldahyde which is also used as embalming fluid. I drank three diet Cokes this morning in quick succession and realized that was why I was feeling badly. I felt much better after I began to drink cold water out of the fridge which is my mainstay. I am going to have to give them up and that will just shock my father when I tell him. He will think something's bad wrong with my thinking processes.

2 comments:

Sharyn said...

Go slow on getting off the caffeine! If you go cold turkey, remember the grumpy headachy days-week before you become human again! If you just plan for it, warn dad and Charlie; you can do it! Just DON'T give up both cokes AND smokes at the same time.

I would start with tapering off to 2 cokes, then one coke, then no cokes and then REMEMBER (this is where I screw up! LOL) how bad that week was as you detoxed the caffeine. Good luck, I know you can do it!!

glittermom said...

Can’t you drink regular coke instead of diet..just drink less if your worried about the calories.